Thursday 29 November 2018

PLANET ZHELANIE - NOVEL

I thought that I'd let my (meagre) audience that I have written a novel.

It is about a planet located in a parallel universe that comprised of the mind of a single individual. New space-time is created by 1) writing texts, 2) reducing the ego, 3) engaging with appearance in an objective way. The goal is to achieve one's wish, however the surroundings work against the individual realising his goals when those three aspects are undeveloped. As you can tell, it's a tad bit all over the place and confused.

I am sending them to some friends/acquaintances. I have two spare copies, however (I ended up with 17 copies, as opposed to 15). If you want a copy (yes, you! I don't know you, but you - vaguely - know me! unless my blog traffic is just comprised of bots!), just send me an e-mail! I can send it you via post and I won't charge you for it. If I run out of copies, I can just send you a PDF via e-mail.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I have a copy?
Reichardt@hotmail.co.uk