Saturday 29 May 2010

4 New short stories

Now that I have completed these four stories, my book Juvenilia: An Unacknowledged Literary Prodigy is now ready... But I'll wait til my A2 exams are over til I start to put it together... I should really be 'revising' now, but I stayed all night to complete 'Erotic Violence' and put them all on the Internet...

As usual, they aren't readable because I don't know how to fucking format them... I'll send them to Doug via email, as he is the only person in the universe who has the remotest interest in reading them... and he wouldn't like them anyway. If you really want to read this shite, email me...

---------------------

From Dreams to Reality

I thought it'd be interesting to have a female narrator for a change, and to prove that I'm not that much of a misogynistic scumbag.... Is it succesful?.... I think not.

The Moon of the Mirror

My homage to Borges.

Anxiety Attack

Another true story.

Erotic Violence

My homage to Bataille and Ballard.

1 comment:

Victoria R. said...

It has been a while! David Crapper still remains my favorite, but I sure will take the time to read your new works.