Saturday 2 May 2009

The remote edges #1

These twelve photograpgs are all from Firth Wood. It's quite a small wood, but it's got beautiful places. I am not going very deep into the 'remote edges' of Dronfield at the moment, but this is a start at least. I couldn't cover all of Firth wood due to restrictive memory card space. These are the first woods I discovered, and they have always been an escape from the mundane for me. I have come here to read, scream in frustration, seek solace from the supressive world and to walk around in tranquility. These photographs are the first in a monthly regular. Enjoy - and the really good stuff is yet to come!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so beautiful!
I should go take pictures of the nature near my house.

douglas farrand said...

Two thumbs up.